Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'm just crazy for even thinking this way...

Today, I'm thinking about the coincidence that our president is in Afghanistan while the US law enforcement officials are raiding Christian Militias. Support Muslim countries, deny Israel, and attack Christians in the states. What a regime!!! I don't know that these groups of Christian Militias are good or bad, but I do know they claim to be Christian. I don't know if the state of Israel is good or bad, but I do know they are the only solid ally we've had in the Middle East. When we ask about Obama's birth certificate, it is wise to consider the fact that he was taught in a Muslim school abroad. Where are his loyalties? He may be telling us this weekend. Is he meeting with the Taliban? Will we ever know? Would he meet with them in order to set up an attack that would stop the 2010 elections? I know I sound crazy... But I wouldn't put it past him.

No comments: