Monday, February 11, 2013

God Bless Bennedict XVI



Yes, this picture was taken in Rome today, within 24 hours of the Pope's resignation.  When I did my (admittedly meager) best  to verify it, Google showed it to be genuine and 5 hours old.

I anyone knows anything more, I'd be interested.

Does anyone think the next Pontiff will really take the name Peter?  Or be Peter the Roman?

Is this resignation a move to insure that the Vatican vipers don't get control if Benedict XVI were to be incapacitated in some way, like John Paul II?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAe_Zbti2MsvGFJLQFXobx1S0jhIsB2TGYvmGC0Scnlg4CQxSx3iBHa4yVqEzJ1sPICxMFF52nGbcq36hryiM-hu_C9xulZTFelhvSaA3A1veUiZnnXQbrKBjjC90zVeNrBqUCrRMLhLk/s1600/Vatican+hit+by+lightning+Feburary+11+(2).jpg

Pray for him and all of our Cardinals.  I know you do...

No comments: