Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thanks to Father Sam, SOLT

Medley Minute with Fr Sam: I am deeply saddened at the news of my brother pri...: "'What do you think? He is your brother priest and part of your order?' people ask me this about the sad news that the sexual allegations a..."


I only want to add that this whole saga has me sad and wondering.  When I told my husband that I was sad for all of the grey-haired ladies who followed Father Corapi, he said, "What about me?"  Yes indeed.  What about each individual who has been helped and led to the better life?  God help us all. 

It looks like Father Sam could help.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for your link to Father Sam. I was one of those people who was having trouble sleeping after reading the latest Corapi release. Yes, I will offer it up to the Lord. He is who will hold me when I am troubled. He will lead me where I need to go. He will give me the grace to bear all things. God Bless!

Unknown said...

Pray for strength for all of us, and we will do the same.