Saturday, September 4, 2010

Forgiveness

September 2, 2010 Monthly Apparition Message to Mirjana
Dear children, I am beside you because I desire to help you to overcome trials, which this time of purification puts before you. My children, one of those is not to forgive and not to ask for forgiveness. Every sin offends Love and distances you from it – and Love is my Son. Therefore, my children, if you desire to walk with me towards the peace of God’s love, you must learn to forgive and to ask for forgiveness. Thank you"


My brother, Pat made his first confession today.  He is autistic.  He is 53.  He is simple of faith and pure of heart.  His worst crimes are eating the last of the Cap'n Crunch, or the ice cream, and hiding the evidence.

After his confession, I thanked our Pastor, Father Gutgsell, for helping him to do this.  He smiled and said, "God calls us all to be like little children."

May God bless all simple souls and good priests.

Pat was afraid of the confessional.  Father told him everyone is.

Pat said he goes to church every Sunday.  Father said that was good.

Pat said he prays everyday.  Father said confession is a kind of prayer.

Pat said he was sorry.  Father told him he would be saying he is sorry to God through the priest in confession.

Pat promised he would be good now.  Father smiled and said he knew he would.

This was such a special gift for my brother and our family.  We are beyond grateful for Father Gutgsell.  I might smile for a week.

No comments: